Supervision is a place to bring your concerns and achievements as, your ideas and your questions as coaches. It should sit at the heart of your coaching practices, to keep you centred, resilient and energised.
In Coaching Supervision we focus on:
– Exploring the coach’s internal process through collaborative learning practice
– Reviewing the coaching agreement made with clients
– Uncovering blind spots
– Ethical issues
– Work through your own scenarios to gain perspective about (ethical) next steps
– Ensuring the coach is “fit for purpose” and perhaps offering accountability
– Looking at all aspects of the coach and client’s environment for opportunities for growth in the system.
My role is to help you to take a “super-vision” of your own coaching practice, and what you are doing to help your coachees. we will attend to the blind, deaf and blind spots that you may not be fully aware of and learn from it.
What are the benefits of supervision?
– Increased self-awareness
– Greater confidence
– Increased objectivity
– Increased resourcefulness
– Be challenged to do your best work for yourself and your clients
– Practice with feedback, to sharpen your edge
– Experience new techniques that you can put into practice immediately
>> Bottom-line: becoming an even better coach!
Coaching Supervision structure and cost
We will work together during one-hour sessions on a monthly base for 6 months. There will an option to re-contract afterwards and continue the supervision with me.
It’s also possible to book a one-off supervision session, just when you need it.
To keep things fair I apply a sliding scale related to what you earn, so supervision is available to all walks of coaches, just get in touch to talk to me about it.