Supervision is a place to bring your concerns and achievements, your ideas and your questions as coaches. It should sit at the heart of your coaching practices, to keep you centred, resilient and energised.
My role is to help you to take a “super-vision” of your own coaching practice, and what you are doing to help your coachees. we will attend to the blind, deaf and blind spots that you may not be fully aware of and learn from it.
In Coaching Supervision we focus on:
- Exploring your internal process through collaborative learning practice
- Reviewing the coaching agreement made with your clients
- Uncovering any blind spots
- Ethical issues
- Work through your own scenarios to gain perspective about (ethical) next steps
- Ensuring that you are “fit for purpose” and perhaps offering accountability
I am now embracing the sides of the job that scared me before
“In just 4 sessions Isabel helped me refocus on my purpose and what I am trying to achieve every day as a coach. Her gentle yet very direct style empowered me to cut through the noise, the doubts, the anxiety. I am now embracing the sides of the job that scared me before, and I am able to keep moving forward in a direction that feels right for me. As a result, I can better serve my clients to do the same. Thanks again Isabel”
What are the benefits of supervision?
– Increased self-awareness
– Greater confidence
– Increased objectivity
– Increased resourcefulness
– Be challenged to do your best work for yourself and your clients
– Practice with feedback, to sharpen your edge
– Experience new techniques that you can put into practice immediately
>> Bottom-line: becoming an even better coach!
Coaching Supervision structure and cost
There will be several options:
We can work together during one-hour sessions on a monthly base for 6 months as package. There will an option to re-contract afterwards and continue the supervision with me.
We can work on a basis of 'one-off sessions' whenever you need them.
To keep things fair I apply a sliding scale related to what you earn, so supervision is available to all walks of coaches, just get in touch to talk to me about it.